The Wait Is Over!!!
Last week NeedsnotWants reached over 4000 likes!! I know, amazing right!!
As a big thank you for all of the likes and shares along the way, I have been working on bringing you guys an even bigger and better competition, with not just one prize, but TEN prizes!!! Each and every one of the companies that have contacted me to be part of the competition have given amazing prizes, and you are going to want to take the time to enter this one!!!
Want to know the prizes???? Read on…..
In no particular order :
– First up we have a stunning pair of Stella & Dot earrings, kindly gifted from the lovely Paula Fanning of Stella & Dot by Paula Fanning Independent Stylist. Stella & Dot is a boutique style jewellery range that is loved by celebrities & fashionistas! I even have an item from their fabulous range! Get in contact with Paula and host a trunk show in your home to get a look at the full range with the added bonus of receiving a free accessory for being the host!!! You can also shop and buy from Paula online Here
– Now, for the lash loving ladies, I have a voucher for a Full Set of Semi Permanent Mink Lashes with a value of €45 from the lovely Nicola in Beleza Beauty Ashbourne. Nicola has over 7 years experience in the beauty industry and thrives on making her clients look and feel beautiful every day. She has an excellent client base and the reviews of her treatments are amazing!
– Now onto the bod! Summer may be gone, but your summer body is made in winter, and I have the perfect prize to get you started on perfecting your body from the very generous Paul at Finglas Miha Bodytec. Bodytec is a 1 on 1 session lasting 20min. You go in get suited up (waistcoat, leg bands, arms bands, waist bands) the suit has electrodes over all your main muscle groups which send electrical pulses through your muscles. A 20min session equates to about 3 hours in the gym or any other form of conventional training. This prize consists of 2 sessions per week for 4 weeks and is valued at over €100!! Finglas Miha Bodytec are in operation almost 2 years and have a studio in Finglas and also one in Blanchardstown. The winner of this one will have 6months to claim the prize. Anymore questions on this contact Paul over on their Facebook page Here
– Next up we have one for those who would rather eat cake than head off to the gym 🙂 I have 6 Vintage Style Cupcakes from the lovely Jen at Jens Coture Cakes! This girl is super talented and makes YUMMY cakes!! She provides cakes for all occasions and pride themselves in supplying their customers with the best services, perfected cakes & endless options! I wouldn’t mind a few of these myself 🙂 The Sister company to Jens Coture cakes, All Things Coture also has a beautiful Wristlet to give away as part of this prize! All Things Coture make unique and beautiful gifts, stunning bridal bouquets and lots more!! Their bouquets are to die for ❤
– The Christmas party season is fast approaching, and we all love to an excuse to get all dressed up and show a little skin even in the winter, but we just cannot do that without looking beautifully bronzed… Well once again Nicola in Beleza Beauty Ashbourne has you covered and has given another generous voucher for one of you lovely ladies to have a Full Body Spray Tan! Tan for Christmas … CHECK!
Here’s exactly how you will look after being sprayed by the lovely Nicola…
– Next up we have a Shellac Manicure from the lovely Michelle from The Pin up Parlour. Michelle is my own beauty therapist and is amazing at what she does! She works as a beauty therapist in a Salon and also The Pin Up Parlour on a part time basis, and the great thing about this is, she is mobile so you can have any treatments done with Michelle in the comfort of your own home 🙂 Her prices are amazing and I love having my Shellac done with Michelle.
– This next prize is perfect for coming up to Christmas and would be a lovely little stocking filler or the perfect gift for a friend who’s just had a new baby 🙂 Blue Buttons Craft Design makes beautiful hand painted wooden wall names & door plaques. She also makes fabric covered wall letters and can personalise for any occasion! Up for grabs I have a €25 voucher for Blue Buttons Craft Design
– Any brides to be out there? We all know somebody who is planning a wedding… Well I have the perfect prize for a bride to be that is thinking of wearing a veil 🙂 Bridal Accessories has so generously offered a Brand New White Cathedral Length Bridal Veil for one very lucky lady out there! Bridal Accessories offers a wide range of wedding accessories at budget friendly prices, so if you’re planning on walking up the aisle, make sure you check this page out!
– Next up we have another one for the beauty treatment lovers out there… Which is all women haha!! The lovely girls at Nautilus Beauty & Hollistic Therapy have given a fabulous prize of a Pamper Package which includes a 30 minute facial & 30 minute back, neck & shoulder massage! Nautilus opened their doors 6 weeks ago and is a beauty & holistic therapy centre, where they have created the perfect escape to restore, revive and inspire the body, mind & soul! Heaven!!!!
– And last but certainly not least, another amazing prize from the lovely Joanne from Icing on the Cake. Joanne has been creating amazing cakes for some time, and has recently branched out into something a little different and is now bringing us these fabulous Personalised Frame Prints, the perfect gift for a newborn, or special friend or family member! Again, right on time for Christmas! Joanne is yet to set up a business page for her beautiful framed prints, so any queries on these can be made through her Icing on the Cake Facebook page here
In order to be entered in to win, you must must like & share each page involved in The Big Competition.
1. Like & Share the page from the list below on Facebook that you would like to win (click on name) :
Stella & Dot by Paula Fanning
Finglas Miha Bodytec (Add as friend)
Jens Coture Cakes
Beleza Beauty Ashbourne
All Things Coture
Blue Buttons Craft Design
Nautilus Beauty & Holistic Therapy
Icing on the Cake
The Pin Up Parlour by Michelle Kelly
2. Follow the rest of the instructions on the Facebook post…
Best of luck to all who enter, and thank you in advance for liking and sharing all involved in #TheNeedsnotWantsBigCompetition