Good evening 🙂
I have enjoyed my sunday off so much today, this morning having breakfast in bed (weetabix to be precise) and then got up and got ready and went for a ‘walk/run’ with Bodynamics out in Howth. I am NOT a runner, infact i HATE running, its probably my most hated thing to do ever 😦 but i tried! We started up at the carpark in Howth Summit and went all the way down and then back up hill. I ran half way down and walked the rest of the way, that was as good as i did haha! I can say i enjoyed it because i walked most of it 🙂
Apologies i never had the chance to do my food diary for last week, i only managed to get the workout video done including my snaps of the clean food i ate during that week you can watch that HERE …. this week, even though i done 4 classes, we got no videos… collie was having a week off from recording 🙂
Last weekend i was away in the Isle of Man with my amazing friend Rach so didnt get home until late sunday evening and then i was starting my new job so i just didnt have the chance to do the post.
Besides that, my eating while i was in the Isle of Man was seriously crazy, you name anything bad, im sure i ate it!!!!
Having started my new job earlier this week i am finally back into a routine, something i really missed, and something that i find makes it much easier to stick with the clean eating.
So lets get started on this weeks food… i’ll start with my shopping list.
This is only the second shop i have done in the 3 weeks. I dont really ever have to do a shop once a week. This type of shop tends to last us for a couple of weeks, but sometimes we need to get some fresh veg, but havent yet since doing this shop earlier this week…
This weeks shop cost me a total of €90.69 from Aldi.
Whats on my shopping list :
– 3 pack peppers
– bag of mixed peppers
– 2 bags of baby spinach
– 1 bag of rocket
– 2 Tin Chunky chopped toms
– net of onions
– 2 large greek yohgurt
– bag of carrots
– roast chicken pieces
– tin of kidney beans
– 6 packs of salmon
– bacon medallions
– 2 packs streaky bacon
– 2 tin sweetcorn
– goats cheese log
– punnet of cherry toms
– 2 bags Almonds
– carved crumbed ham x2
– baby beetroot
– 2 sweet potato
– punnet mushrooms
– 4 bags of mixed nuts
– bag of flaked almonds
– 2 tins of tuna in brine
– tin chickpeas
– sugar snaps
– mange tout
– tenderstem brocolli
– 2 heads of brocolli
– jar of gherkins
– 18 eggs
– pack of minute steaks
You will note i didn’t get much meat as we still have chicken and meat left from a couple of weeks ago that we keep in the freezer and just take it out during the week as we need it.
Now onto my food diary i leave about 3 hours between each meal or snack. I also drink at least 2 ltrs of water daily…
Monday (no gym today)
– Handful of Nuts
– Salmon Stir Fry no carbs
– 2 ricecakes with pnb
– Homemade Spicebag with Sweet Potato
(Chicken coated with ground almond and spices)
– Greek Yohgurt with 3/4 scoop protien powder and handful almonds
Tuesday (Gym class 6.30pm – 7.30pm)
– 2 rice cakes with pnb
– Handful of nuts & 3 slices of ham
– Salmon stirfry with rice with green veg peppers and mushrooms
– Quest Protien bar (smores one was mine! Omg! Delicious)
Wednesday (Gym Class 7pm – 8pm)
– Bacon & almonds
– 2 ricecakes with PNB
– Salmon with green veg peppers and mushrooms, no rice
– Quest protien bar
– Salmon stir fry with rice
– 1 quest pnb cup
Thursday (Gym Class 6.30pm – 7.30pm)
– 2slices low gi bread with cream cheese and bacon
– Bowl of berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries) – i normally dont eat fruit but i was craving some while i was doing my shopping and berries are the best for you especially if you eat them early on in the day…
– Quest protien bar
– Handful nuts
– Ricecake with pnb
– Clean chicken curry with rice (fry diced onions in coconut oil, add in diced chicken and cook until browned, add in 2 tablespoons of schwarts mild curry powder and stir, then add in a tin of chopped toms and 1/3 pint of water. Good stir and simmer for about 15 mins)
– Quest protien bar & tea
Friday (No gym today)
– 2 Weetabix & water
– Chicken salad with beet rocket spinach toms gherkins walnuts and tiny amouny to goats cheese
– Half quest smores bar
– Chicken curry with brocolli
– Half a smores quest bar
– Steak with green veg and franks hot sauce
– Dairymilk mint puddles bar (its new out, i had to sample it when this was waiting for me after work on friday night 🙂 )
My hubby had this waiting for me when i got in from a 9am – 9pm shift in work! Too cute!!!
Saturday (7am Personal Training Session)
– Salmon stirfry with rice (yep before 9am – have to get the carbs in after training 🙂 )
– 1 rice cake with pnb
– Half a wrap with ham cheese tomato and onion (i went to get a salad and no salads left!!!!)
– Half a quest protien bar (white choc and raspberry – again another delissssshhhh)
– Cheat meal : chinese 🙂 felt sooooo full after it that i went home and fell asleep at 8pm and only woke up at 9am this morning!
Sunday (5k walk / run at Howth Summit)
– Weetabix & tea
– Half a brown seedy bread roll with ham, coleslaw, tom & scallion cup of tea and the most amazing coffee slice in the history of coffee slices!!
Thats all i have eaten today so far but im going to make some homeade beef burgers with fried onions and mushrooms with handful of baby potatoes and veg, following that im going to have a cookies and cream quest bar (heated) with a dollop of greek yohgurt, some flaked almonds and strawberries for dessert. Get in my belly!!!
I’m such a hunga today, i could probably eat anything that was put in front of me hahaha!! Although im feeling like that and seriously indulged after howth, i’ll be back on it from my next meal… however i would like to add that i don’t even regret the coffee slice, infact if somebody brought me another one i would totally eat it hehe!!
So thats it for another week. Im heading into the kitchen now to get prepping for tomorrows meals now, and i will do the rest of the week on tuesday as tuesday is my day off work this week.
A big thanks to my trainer Collie again for another great week training, its safe to say that my body is aching and i love that pain, it reminds me of the work i have put in this week!
Picture taken today @ 10am
Thanks for reading you guys…
Any questions just ask ❤